FASTrack/Writ 101 Round Table

Throughout the podcast I heard many useful pieces of advice. The 2 that I found really beneficial were: figure out how to budget your time and create a schedule to get work, social events and studying done. I think this was useful because if I give myself enough time to study and complete my online work I will be capable of making good grades and budgeting to be able to do other social activities. The other piece of advice that I found useful is take advantage of events and activities to meet people. This one was important for me because I came to college not knowing anyone else coming here. I am looking forward to finally having the college experience, I am very excited for one thing in specific and that is having a lot more freedom and responsibilities. I am dreading the fact that the majority of classes will be delivered online because it could be very easy to forget about an assignment when learning online. My advice I would give to incoming seniors would be to be flexible and gracious with the situations you may be faced with in these uncertain times. Do not get bogged down with the current environment of learning but learn how to gain from it to make it your best year yet.