CRQ Bumble BFF

I found this article very interesting, I always figured that the Bumble app was more of a dating app that just said it was for friendship to be one of a kind. I have never used an app like this personally but its super interesting to see the kind of friendship Dree And Kirstina fueled over this app. Originally I always thought these types of apps were pointless and the bonds you make never actually go anywhere so seeing a story like this made me believe in them.”It got to the point where I was sleeping over there all the time. We were having a nonstop sleepover. It was great.” These friends had created such a strong bond and it was really cool to read their story of how their friendship came about and prospered.

One thought on “CRQ Bumble BFF

1. Meeting people can be difficult for some people and the pandemic has definitely made it more difficult to find people. This article was very interesting because I have never heard of a dating app but to find friends. I think this year I was able to make a good ammount of friends with the circumstances, joining greek life definitely helped me meet friends but overall I have made a solid group of friends that I hope to keep for a long time