Today in class we had a goal of learning more in depth on how to navigate in The New York Times newspaper. Once breaking off into small groups we discussed each topic, article form, and how we knew it was that form. One of my partners told us about how she was able to find three completely different versions of online news all on the same topic. I found it interesting that she used a frequently asked questions page and that I should look into that about the topic I am considering on researching. Another quality I liked about the way she went about the assignment was that she got her articles from three different categories. The three categories were science, health, and opinion which is a great range of different views on one subject. I want to keep this in mind when I am looking into The New York Times when doing the readers guide on How to stay healthy under the pressure of life. I think today in class with the discussions from what other students found is going to help me greatly when trying to find different sources and articles because I know that I struggled some when working on my own homework.