In this video the speaker talks to us about ways we can have better conversations with each other. Often people get into a lot of arguments which can later result in altercations that are not necessary and can be harmful. By following some of her tips she explains how it ultimately can lead to a productive conversation where each party is satisfied and engaged. One of the tips she talks about is being present. This relates to me because often I have a lot going on and when I am having conversations I seem to day dream and respond only so the person won’t notice Im doing it. When we are present we are setting aside oneself. Another tip she gave was to put aside your own opinions. This is something we are seeing a lot of today in regards to the Election and the left and right side. Everybody has their own side but we shouldn’t be so quick to force our opinion on our peers, because we are all humans and we all have opinions, and we all have the right to express the way we feel. With doing this, we can see better conversations of everyone being heard and listened to.