Buckley for President 2016

I wonder how the election would be different if Trump and Clinton spoke in the debates the way the women in Nevada spoke to each other.

I would not call myself a Trump supporter, but I will be voting for Trump come November 8th. I wouldn’t say I am embarrassed to say I am voting for him, but I also don’t overly advertise it. My reasons for voting for Trump are sound and justifiable to me, as I am sure Hilary supporters have reasons that are sound and justifiable to them. I do not shy away from election conversations with peers, however. Most disagree with my views, but usually at the end we can agree that they both suck, just who sucks less is different in everyone’s mind. Last night in study group, however, we had a non-regular join us in the study room. He randomly sparked a conversation about the future White House with saying “No one in here is supporting Trump, right?” I looked around and then raised my hand. He stared at me and somewhat scoffed. He asked me why and how I could possibly do that. Except he didn’t want to know why or how, he was only interested in telling me how and why he was voting for Hilary. The conversation didn’t go on long, and I feel like any other controversial topic with him won’t either.

But at the end of the day, I am voting Buckley.