Literacy Narrative Reflection

I have not done any writing similar to the literacy narrative assignment, so it was a challenging paper to write.  I am not always comfortable reflecting and analyzing my decisions and reasoning behind what I like and what I dislike so that was a new thing for me.  While it was difficult, I really enjoyed processing why I did choose my article and what it says about me as a person.  It was interesting because it let me think about my major with a clear mindset as to why I am so drawn to that certain field.  I was able to easily talk about my background with how this article stood out to me.  I spent a decent amount of time working on the paper, but if I had more time to review and edit it I think I could have added more analysis of what I am ultimately drawn to as a reader.  I generally stayed on topic and made sure not to discuss my beliefs on the article too much, which was a little challenging since it could have easily turned into an argument paper. I was able to make some “big picture” connections, but I could have added more reflection to my paper.  I liked taking the time to actually think about my interests and how they define who I am and what I am drawn to.