One thing that I am going to take away from this week is planning is key. This week alone I have two papers due, three quizzes, and two midterms. I don’t think that I would have mad it this far into the week without the meticulous planning that I do. Every night I make a list of everything that I need to accomplish the next day. On an extremely busy week like this, I even say what times I need to focus on each specific course. Last semester I did not do this and I think that it hurt my grades. I know that I get more done when I can look down and say “I’m right on schedule!”. A little planning never hurt anybody!

One thought on “Weekly Artifact

1. This post is a great example of how I have changed this year. First semester, I never planned like I do now. I would write the due dates of everything on my calendar, but that was all. Now, I have a “to-do” list for each week, sometimes each day, that I make sure to check everything off of before the weekend. I’ve noticed a significant increase in productivity this semester, partly due to this small increase in planning.