Previous Analysis

In the past, I have used analysis in multiple ways but never thought in depth about it. When reflecting on how I use analysis, I thought of times when I receive a grade back in a class. I use many skills of analysis to decode the meaning of that particular grade such as what the comments reflected, the percentage of my grade, how I could have prepared better, and figuring out my professors grading style. In return, I use the concluding analysis to understand my academic progress better. Overall, I realized that I use analysis in many ways throughout my life.

One thought on “Previous Analysis

1. After writing this post, I began to pick up how much I use analysis skills during through out the day. I went to history class and realized that just listening to a lecture I was analyzing the information. Not only did I comprehend the facts and information he was lecturing, but I had to chose the most important information stated. Then, I had to record the information in a way that I could later refer back to. A part from my history class, I came to the conclusion that I analyze something as simple as a text message. In conclusion, I became more aware of the different examples of analysis in addition to educational purposes.