Learning from others voiceovers

I learned a lot today listening to my peer’s voiceovers. In particular, I understand the value of clear organization and appropriate tone. One of my group members had a strong sense of voice in his recording. He had peeks in his voice accompanied by many questions asked periodically. It kept my attention and allowed me to continue to think along with him. Also, I learned from another member the importance of having a clear and concise flow to the recording. All the evidence and points were good, but by not having them in a easy to listen order made the story confusing. Overall, I learned a lot from my groups voiceovers.

One thought on “Learning from others voiceovers

1. After this exercise in class, I made dramatic changes to my voice over. This one group member, discussed above, really inspired me to be more energetic and take necessary pauses in my script. The largest thing I altered to the script was by adding more clever remarks. I realized that I had a very boring and information filled script rather than one that was entertaining. It was at this point that I realized I learn better with an actual example and visual example. I want to one day implement this realization into my classroom. Not everyone, is the same learning type. Having the chance to reflect on others projects in relation to mine was such a great learning opportunity. Overall, I want to use this learning moment to become a better teacher one day.