Syrian crisis

When I first heard about the immigration issue of the Syrian people I grew very interested. I guess because here at home we don’t experience the sort of problems they are. I would like to believe that all around there’s peace but its not. We cant let the tragedy of a situation go ignored , just because the problem didn’t hit home doesn’t mean we aren’t suppose to help.

All 7 Continents make up the world and there comes a time we should put aside our differences and help thy brother and uplift up thy sister. Look past the color of skin, the texture of hair, or whatever else that may differ from us, Its sad that it took the life of a little boy to make our heads turn. It saddens me to think what our world is coming to . I want to change the world but I can only do so much, it would take a whole nation to change the situation.

What’s holding us back from rising up, speaking out ,and taking action?

It hurts even more to know higher authorities know about certain situations and they cover their eyes. If money or valuable information or resources aren’t involved they don’t seem to get involved

Its time to wake up, if we sit back and watch the world fall apart around us then eventually  we are going to fall too, because even if we don’t want to admit…. it we need one another

One thought on “Syrian crisis

1. I love seeing stuff on this current event. I might not agree with helping those who want nothing but to end us, but at the same time, your position is admirable and is more humane than I could ever see myself being. Your last comment, concluding the piece, is extremely well placed, and I love having something to think about or be motivated about moving on from reading this. Job well done, and keep on doing you!