What do you love to learn?

One of my favorite things to do in my spare time is dance. I always find it fun and exciting to learn a new technique or skill with dance. I have been dancing since I was two, so I always look for new things to be taught. In addition, I have always loved learning new crafts, decorations and bulletin boards I can use when I have my own classroom one day. I have come to really enjoying Pinterest and all it’s creative tips to decorating a classroom. I have an entire board with things I will use to make my Kindergarten classroom come alive in the future. Overall, I find pleasure in learning new things in regards to dance and classroom decorations.

One thought on “What do you love to learn?

1. As the semester has continued, I realized that this commonplace book is much like my pintrest boards. Each time I discover a new craft or decoration tip, I pin it. The commonplace book is similar in this regard. Every learning moment, wether its a tip or experience, I have documented it in an organized fashion. Just like how I refer back to my pintrest boards, I have found myself looking on past posts for helpful tips I may have forgotten about. More particularly, I was having a hard time developing my idea on the argumentative paper. I went to my commonplace book and clicked on the tab “new skills” to look for past advice I had documented. I read over a post that was focused on a time I analysis outside of this writing class. I had mentioned in this post that I could use something as simple as a grade on a test to evaluate my learning. Therefore, I took my issue I was arguing and tried to look at it through many different view points much like I did for a test grade. Overall, I realized that my pintrest and commonplace book mirror each other by organizing my learning.