Mistakes This Semester

This semester I have made several mistakesĀ in writing as well as in other classes. In writing, I found that I procrastinated the drafting stages of my paper. Therefore, I had more work through the revising and editing stages of my papers. I have tried to space out my writing which has helped a lot on the current assignment. In addition to this, I have realized that I procrastinate in other classes. For example, I didn’t make the grades I wanted to on my tests because I only studied for tests the night before. I learned that if I study in small amounts over a week before the test, my score increases. Overall, I have learned many valuable lessons from the mistakes I have made this semester.

One thought on “Mistakes This Semester

1. I have used this learning moment about procrastination to set my goals for next semester. I found that I get extremely stressed and overwhelmed when I wait until the last minute to do a project or homework. Therefore, I have set a personal goal not to procrastinate and stick to my small daily goals of work to complete.