New Medium

When we first started working on this project, I thought it was going to be fun. Once I started to use powtoons, I thought, “Oh my goodness! I have no idea what I am doing!!!” I honestly wanted to kill powtoons and throw my computer against the wall. Not only did I not know how to work the visuals, but I hated the way I sounded on my voiceover. I went to my professor, Mrs. Forgette, and she told me that my voiceover was better than the paper I had written, and that it was artful. I felt like I could actually do this project now. She also showed me how to work the visuals which help the process a whole lot. My peer reviews also helped me. They all told me that my visuals were good which also made me feel good, because at one time I felt like my visuals were cheesy and childish. I am thankful for the feedback that I have received and hope that I follow all of it.

One thought on “New Medium

1. As I said in this reflection, I struggled tremendously with this project before. Hearing others’ feedback gave me a lot of peace. It showed me that I needed to have more faith in my work. It also made me appreciate hearing what other people had to say about my work. I really liked working with this new medium. I actually prefer it to writing papers. After I figured out how to work everything, it was a lot of fun.