Website Ideas

Go to your favorite website (what you surf when you should be listening to your writing teacher).  Study it in terms of design.  Then, write a post of 250-300 words about the way that site operates.  Think through the design of the site.  What holds your interest?  How do you interact with it?  What colors, images, font choices, modes, etc. keep you coming back?  What makes it effective?

The website that I love the most is Netflix. Even though there are not a lot of words there, the shows are what makes it interesting. You get to watch all your favorite shows and movies that you have not seen in a while which is amazing. I literally feel like a kid again when I am able to watch H2O: Just Add Water which is about mermaids. I feel like there is not a care in the world, and I also feel at peace because I am not worrying about homework.

I interact with this website by constantly clicking through each section and seeing what has been released. Not only do I check for new releases, but also check to see if new episodes of my favorite shows have been released. That is the beauty of Netflix, you are constantly interacting with it, because you are constantly strolling through the website to see what new things have been added.